• Our curriculum is drawn from the best of national and international curriculum, that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the world, allowing students to transfer the learning process to anywhere in the world.
• IPC has been globally recognized as one of the most advance teaching methodology for school going children.
• The students of grades 1 to 5 follow an international primary curriculum (IPC) integrated with the national curriculum, comprising of books, to ensure that the statutory requirements are met in a creative and engaging way.
• Euro School will also be introducing the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) for grades 6 to 8.
• For grades 6 to 10, the students have the option of choosing between the SLC Board of the Government of Nepal and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) of the
Government of India.
• Our teachers are trained to facilitate learning and to work with advanced and accelerated methods of teaching that focus on understanding, practice and consolidation of every concept. With inbuilt assessments and on-going feedbacks that involves parents, every child is given room to improve.
• Our curriculum is endowed with many co-curricular activities to hone the numerous talents of our children